Wednesday 26 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

This weekend see’s the Halloween celebrations get in full swing ready for Monday night’s tricks and treats! I really enjoy celebrating Halloween with my friends and get dressed up in gruesome and funny outfits.

I love seeing all the funny and creative fancy dress costumes when you are at a Halloween party – as the 15 year old girl inside me giggles at the Halloween rule from Mean Girls (see the video below) as it is so true.


Happy Halloween from Agent Provocateur

My Halloween excitement was also pushed up a gear when I read (and tweeted) about the latest kooky and spooky Agent Provocateur Halloween Lingerie Campaign. This creepy video, named Les Fleurs du Mal, has been made to celebrate the launch of their new Soiree 2011-2012 range.

Agent Provocateur Soiree 2011 from Agent Provocateur on Vimeo.

Halloween Lingerie & Hosiery

So with all this Halloween excitement, I thought I would research/shop into what types of lingerie and hosiery inspired Halloween clothing was out on the market, and here is what I found.

Halloween Costume:



These have to be the best lingerie inspired Halloween costumes that I have seen from 3Wishes.Com (I love the mermaid outfit).

Halloween Hosiery:




Here is a collection of Halloween Hosiery to inspire any costume. You can find these cute little collections from Sparkling Strawberry.

So if you are staying in watching scary movies are going to a party, I hope that you all have a Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment