Friday 14 October 2011

A New Victoria’s Secret


Wow, wow... WOW!

This is all I can say about the new autumn/winter range from Victoria’s Secrets who have used the beautiful Adriana Lima.


Since appearing in Spain Vogue, modelling a stunning range of lingerie wear, she has been in demand by the fashion industry.

The perfect model…


When I read about the latest collection, I could not believe that Adriana Lima was actually 30 years old! All I can say is that I hope I look as great as her when I reach 30. In my opinion Victoria’s Secrets have chosen the perfect model for their collection.



 


I think that it is safe to say, this collection will has the potential to sell out quickly for the ladies who want to wear it and for the guys who want to see their girlfriends in it.



1 comment:

  1. What a great collection. I love the cheeky, fun colours. Can't believe the model is 30!!

    ReplyDelete